Monday, September 21, 2009

To Sleep To Dream...



Welcome back to the start of another working man's week. Monday mornings are always the hardest for me to get out of bed. You see I'm a dreamer -not figuratively- quite literally; I have very vivid technicolor dreams. And after a weekend of sleeping in it's always the toughest on Monday to loose those extra hours of precious dream time. So, with my head in the clouds and my body craving a warm rumpled bed to crawl back in to I think today's the day to share this charming video by Oren Lavie - Her Morning Elegance.

Shot entirely in stills this might just be the coolest video I've ever seen. I love the language of movement delivered by, red haired Israeli actress, Shir Shomron and its safe to say that I'm definitely over the moon about the t-shirt that becomes a bird and the little socks used as a school of fish! From the concept to the execution it really is picture perfect. I hope you enjoy this one. I mean really, how could you not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment