Friday, September 18, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside...

Brrrr! Its so cold this morning, but one of the things I love most about Fall weather is getting to cozy up inside while the world remains chilly on the other side of the window pane. So, on this very brisk weathered Fall afternoon I'll be transferring the rest of my winter sketches onto transparencies, burning three new screens, making test prints of said screens while munching away on the yummiest golden delicious apples I've ever gotten from the market, reading this book (hopefully) with my legs curled up under a warm blanket, and trying to round up a copy of Fringe as I missed the premier last night.

And now that I've sufficiently procrastinated by sharing my play-by-play with you all I think I'd better get back to work...

Wishing you all warm and cozy weekends with a good book and a thick sweater!
-Kate


{first image: doorknob curtain tie-back via Urban Outfitters}

No comments:

Post a Comment