Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday Morning Movie: Procrastination




I think this animated short by Johnny Kelly is the bees knees. Just wait until you get the part in the beginning where the book shelves are color coordinated...sigh, isn't it pretty?! Don't you just wanna try it at home? I know I do, but my massive bookshelf is all organized by category and then alphabetically within each category. And you know what, that was a lot of work so I think I'll just put the color coordinated idea on the back burner for now - wait! Is that procrastination?

Oouuu, and if you've got some time to waste on your day off go here and check out this animated short also by Kelly based on a story about a lobster named Shelly. Its beautiful and sad, lovely and depressing all wrapped in to one.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this. My favorite parts were the bookshelf and the brown envelopes. I wonder if by watching it I was procrastinating. Yes I think I was, I'm going to go fold my laundry now.

    ReplyDelete