Friday, September 11, 2009

New In the Shop:


I've been very slowly releasing my fall cards in the shop. I'd love to say it's to build anticipation, but really I've been too busy with other orders to be able to turn my sketches into burned silkscreens or stamps yet. Fortunately, I was able to get two new screen prints completed last week and one of them listed in the Birdcage Cards' shop so far.

Shown above is my newest edition, Lovely Leaves. It's an original hand drawn, hand screen printed card in a lovely mustard yellow color. Printed on a heavy 100lb card stock and measuring 3 3/4" x 5 1/8" this bad boy comes in at only $3.00. I'll be adding more color options and bundled prices for this card in the next week or so, as well as a handful of more original hand drawn cards. So, be sure to stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment