Saturday, September 19, 2009

Groovy Artist Jenn Ski:

{bird cards}

I adore the far out work of illustrator Jenn Ski. Though clearly influenced by mid-century modern design, her style is distinct and completely her own. I'm looking forward to taking a trip to my local Michaels craft store this weekend to check out her A - Z Animals Scrapbooking Line. Admittedly, I'm a little obsessed with the Letter A (alligator) print shown below. Why don't you take a virtual trip to Jenn Ski's shop yourself this weekend? I'm sure you'll find more than a few pieces to get excited about!

Oouuu, and Jenn also has a vintage and a vinyl shop full of groovy finds for your home and its walls! So, be sure to stop there after lunch - you know after you rest your feet from all that walking.

{owl cards}

{Letter A (alligator) print}

No comments:

Post a Comment