Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Want Wednesday: Fresh From the Garden

1. I want to be as casually chic as this model sporting my own short sleeve blouse from Tucker. Actually, I want to sport this and this and this too from the Tucker Summer Collection.

2. I'm crazy about about bright sunny bedrooms. Unlike my sister, I just can't sleep in a dark gloomy cave. I want this gorgeous duvet and for someone ('cause I sure as spit can't) to make me a lovely headboard covered with this upholstery fabric for my bedroom. Okay - so, really who's gonna make it? {Bedding and fabric from Rubie Green. Creator and designer Michelle Adams also has a lovely blog, MA Belle, that's worth checking out.}

3. And while I'm lounging in my new blouse, on my new bedding I want to look over at my hand and see this lovely cream bouquet ring from Naked Tile's Etsy shop. I just have to have it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this bed looks amazing! I love it. Thank you so much for featuring my ring, you made my day! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete