Monday, June 1, 2009

I Want Candy

I have been working on a new line of card singles for one of my favorite local shops, Thin Ice. Since, the weather has been warming and summer is just around the corner when I created these I was inspired by all things fun and bright. As a result, a lot of the cards are infused with citrus and candy colors. Here's a taste of what I've recently whipped up. Be forewarned its a bit sweet...

Antique Key Print Note Card:

Citrus Wishing Buds Note Card:

Mod Grass Field Note Card:

Citrus Garden Note Card:

Like I said this is just a little taste. I've made a rather involved series of these candy and citrus colored cards for Birdcage Cards' Summer line. I'll keep you updated as I list them in my Etsy shop. And remember if you're Buffalo bound to stop by Thin Ice at 719 Elmwood Ave, not just for a closer peek at Birdcage Cards' new line (soon to be in stock), but for a huge selection of locally crafted art, jewelry and home decor.

{Update: I've included hot links to the cards that have been added to Birdcage Cards' Etsy shop}

No comments:

Post a Comment