Friday, October 2, 2009

Wall Art

Stumbled upon this super cool wall vinyl the other day at PopWall. I was never big on wall decals before simply because I've always been afraid that I would waste my money by messing up on the placement. Stick, un-stick, unfortunately, no re-stick. But, this paper evolving into an origami bird decal literally had me saying "wow". If they're making wall vinyls this cool then I'm gonna have to suck up my fear, 'cause this bad boy is too awesome to pass up.

Oh, and I should mention, there are wall stickers that do re-stick. A few months ago I was lucky enough to win a giveaway from Mae over on the Yellowgoat blog. I snagged some amazing Babushka Doll fabric wall stickers for my niece and these bad boys stick, un-stick, and re-stick with ease. Its a great product and I'd highly recommend some for the little one(s) in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment