Friday, October 23, 2009

Bundled in Style...

With Fall in full swing it's not just the crisp cool air or the changing leaves and sprinkling of color on the roadways that has me excited. Despite my cold fingers, it's all the lovely ways to define my style while staying warm that keep me really happy. Here in, oh so cold and frigid, Buffalo, NY us natives spend most of the year in some kind of outerwear. Let's face it, I could wear cute clothes every day of the week and all anyone would ever see would be my winter coat! It's a well know fact that all you need to be styling in this town is a great coat and good haircut. And even though I've already snagged a fabulous military inspired A-line for the season I thought I'd share some sigh worthy styles for you ladies who've yet to find your perfect match.

{wool ribbon script coat in charcoal, double breasted A-line coat in boucle, Michelle wool coat in Cerise, Not just an amazing faux fur Bisous Stella Chubbie coat, but such incredible photo styling; don't you just want to breathe that kind of ladylike elegance?!, Sasha Coco Coat with a gorgeous scarf collar, Pita Coat in a multicolored knit}

{snug plaid wool coat, cute and cropped at the waist Genti blue jacket, Mulberry wool military coat, fur-trimmed twill coat, and last but certainly not least an adorable wool duffle coat in mustard that you may recognize from this week's Monday Morning Movie on Orla Kiely's new Fall line}

And for a chilly weekend, here's a few more cuties to browse:
- Rouge Plaid Ruffle Hem coat by Fred Flare
- Vintage 1960's Carpet Bagger coat
- Graphic Garland Amanda coat by Kate Spade
- Alford trench by twenty8twelve
- Song Bird coat by French Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment