Monday, October 19, 2009

Walk This Way with Orla Kiely

Welcome back to the work week! I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing weekend. I know I did. Sunday I went from pajamas to shower to a new pair of pajamas. It was wonderful. I also stumbled into today's Monday Morning Movie, Orla Kiely's new video lookbook for Fall 2009. I instantly fell in love with it and knew I would have to share it right away.

Its just so fun and girly what with their long legs doing their silly moves. Plus, the clothes are gorgeous. They're kind of fresh faced schoolgirl meets tastefully sexy and super hip secretary. I mean really, I'd like one of each. And did you see that blue A-line coat with the fur collar?! Sigh...to die for - and I don't say that often. Go ahead, take a look and feel free to share your to die for favorite. I'm sure everyone will find something to love in this awesome mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment