Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Want a Little Shimmer With My Wool...

With Fall officially underway and Winter close behind I've been scouring through the attic lately looking to dig out warmer duds. To be honest, while I'm ecstatic to see some favorite cardies I must admit that I've been wanting something new. And in my experience the best way to make old duds feel new again is to accessorize with fresh finds. So today I wanted to share a few things that are on my If I Had an Extra Million Dollars Lying Around That I Had to Spend on Myself List I would definitely buy...


llana ruffle leather flats via Report Footwear, layered rhinestone bird necklace via Betsy Johnson, large hanging bow earrings via Betsy Johnson, nested ring with diamonds via Vale Jewelry, Kenzie lock bracelet in black and white by CC Skye via esteffe

No comments:

Post a Comment