Friday, May 1, 2009

Just Three Colors - Red and Yellow and Blue...

I wanted to share a brand spankin' new stationery set today. When I was drafting this image I was inspired by one of my favorite books and movies - The Wizard of Oz. Since I've yet to take up hand carving my own stamps I sent my image in to RubberStamps.net and had it turned into my own art mounted rubber stamp. I love doing that.


Printed on heavy medium-weight 80lb card stock,
note cards measure approx 3.75" x 5"

Can you guess what I named it? That's right, its called "A Horse of a Different Color". While the horse from the movie was shown in four different colors (white, yellow, red and blue) I took a few creative liberties with mine; choosing just three colors and a bit more funky at that - marigold, scarlet and turquoise. A set includes three of each color with coordinating envelopes.

If you'd like to get your hands on a set or see more photos you can either email me now or wait for my Etsy shop to officially open on Friday, May 15. Ooouu, and don't forget to check back here for more sneak peaks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment