Friday, May 15, 2009

Birdcage Cards is on Etsy!

I signed up for my Etsy shop back at the end of February but had yet to fill it with any paper goodies. Spring is a busy time for me - lots of bridal and baby showers. Which means lots to do. But I picked a date; I set a goal and have been arranging my schedule around it ever since. Today Birdcage Cards' little Etsy shop will officially open for business. Now, whether or not I get to list as many products as I made for it is another issue entirely.

I made brand new sets of stationery, created a bunch of invitation samples, took their pictures and now all that's left to do is edit those pics, write up about 30 listings and get them all posted by 7:o0 p.m. - just in time for the end of a crazy work week. So, if you'll please excuse me I have some more, rather a lot of, work to do.
p.s. - I just looked at the picture count that I have to edit and it says 235. Ugghhh! There's just never enough time in a day! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment