Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mama's Got a Brand New Bag!

Okay, so its not exactly a new bag. Its a blog and I'm not exactly a mama - I'm more a doting aunt. But my point is, for you regulars out there, you've probably noticed that my blog has had a little work done. Okay, a lot of work done. This baby's had a facelift and then some.

Thanks to the ever creative and oh so intuitive Emily White, otherwise known as The Blog Fairy, not only is Birdcage Cards' blog all shinny and new but its organized too! Check out those adorable old school folder tabs that she made just for me! For those of you who don’t know I’m a little bit obsessed with organization and school supplies - or should I say office supplies now that I'm a grown-up?

Anyhow, when I started this blog for my small business a few months ago I knew I wanted this space of mine to feel like me; to be my own little retreat and outlet in this vast web. I just didn't know how to (and certainly didn't have the time to) spruce it up myself. Finding Emily was my lucky day. If you have any questions about what it was like to get a head-to-toe makeover from the Blog Fairy or just want to let me know your thoughts on the new look please send an email or leave a comment. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

P.S. - did I mention she does Etsy banners too!

No comments:

Post a Comment