Monday, April 6, 2009

April Freebie



Here at Birdcage Cards I firmly believe that others out there love to read as much as I do. So in honor of one of my most beloved hobbies every order placed during the month of April will receive a free personalized bookmark! Shown above is my favorite, grey with yellow zinnias, but I want you to decide yours.

When you place an order with Birdcage Cards just let me know your favorite colors, if you'd like your name printed at the bottom and whether or not you'd like your bookmark to match your order. For instance buy a set of Plumage stationery and receive a matching bookmark with your name printed on it for free!

I know life can get a little hectic and sometimes its hard to find the time to sit down with a book. So, consider this a little reading incentive; something beautiful to tuck between the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment