Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Make a Wish

I have been working like a mad woman to get organized for my etsy store opening next month. Not only have I been feverishly finishing up some new invitation and stationery designs but I have had to make several sets of each design. Wait, does it sound like I have multiples of each already done - ‘cause I don’t. That’s still on my to-do list.

Its also probably not the best time to be experimenting with new packaging options either but that couldn’t be helped. The new stationery line required new boxes and hunting for just the right one was a bit of a time suck. But, fortunately for me they were found and while I await their arrival I have tons to do to keep me busy. Thought I might make a wish that I get everything ready in time and still maintain my sanity. So, I made a lovely new dandelion note card set to wish on…

Dandelion Stationery by Birdcage Cards

Set of 8 flat 4.25" x 5.5" note cards and 8 A2 envelopes.

Available personalized with name printed on it.

2 comments:

  1. These are so delightful and simple! I love how clean they are. Good luck opening your shop, I'm sure you'll do fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww, thanks so much for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete