Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All Roads Lead to Yellow


I love a shot of yellow on a dreary day. And seeing how its grey and cold and just snowed yesterday, even though it is in fact spring, I felt a dose of yellow warmth was in order...


Adorable tall tumbler by Orla Kiely for Target.

I love these pale yellow flats from Cole Haan. They remind me of a pair of yellow gladiator wedges I recently bought.

Pantone selects a warm golden yellow, mimosa, as the color of the year for 2009. Stating that in these times of economic uncertainty yellow expresses hope and reassurance. Well, isn't it nice of them to repackage yellow and sell it to us all over again.

Is it true, does too much yellow make you tense? Maybe so, but as a born and raised Buffalonian I have to say that there is no such thing as too much sun. Now if only it would come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment