Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Want Wednesday: Office Decor & Accessories

I'm in the process of re-decorating my workspace and while there are certain things that a.) I might not be able to afford right now or b.) just don't match the aesthetic I'm going for I still find them lovely and want to share them with you. But be forewarned, picturing all these items existing within one space could cause seizures.

1. I want my desk to feel distinctly feminine and I think these lovely white porcelain pieces, aptly named Emma, from see Jane work will do just the trick.

2. I want my space to be organized and tidy like it is now, but this time with thoughtfully placed fresh light colors. {clockwise from top left: drawer detail of Porter Collector's Desk via Pottery Barn, oh so tidy closet via Point Click Home, bright and colorful accessories via see Jane work, soft blue themed drawers organized just so via Martha Stewart}

3. I want a little whimsy on my desk. {clockwise from top left: diamond push pins via Paper Source, dozi paperclip holder via MoMa Store, staple free stapler via Paper Source, mini desktop cleaner via MoMa Store}

4. I want a space full of airy metal baskets; a little bit industrial, a little bit vintage and a whole lot of fresh open organization. {left: basket letter tray via see Jane work; right: pic via Martha Stewart}

5. Even though I'm a library junkie book storage is always the first to fill up in my home. I want, no I need, a stylish way to display all of my books. {clockwise from top left: book club vintage bookends via Burke Decor, this leather covered Webster's dictionary makes me swoon via my new fav see Jane work, perfect espresso stained filing cabinets and hutch via Pottery Barn, sapien bookcase via design within reach}

No comments:

Post a Comment