Monday, July 6, 2009

I Feel Happy, Oh So Happy...

I'm so excited this morning because the lovely Heather from Gathering Spriggs has done a little (though it seems pretty big to me) spotlight on Birdcage Cards! First off, I'm just plain old excited because its the first time my work has been featured anywhere, but to have the 1st time Birdcage Cards has been featured to be on such an inspirational and beautifully put together blog as Gathering Spriggs is, well...amazing! I feel blessed and excited and I can hardly sit still!

Its such a validating feeling for an artist to have one of their favorite blogs say "hey, I love your work and I think my readers will too". I feel so lucky and honored to have that experience be happening to me right now. So, please join in on the excitement with me and go check out Birdcage Cards on Gathering Spriggs!

P.S. - did I mention that Gathering Spriggs readers are entitled to a 10% off discount on anything in Birdcage Cards' shop from today, July 6, through next Monday, July 13? For more details head on over to Gathering Spriggs.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Kate! You are too sweet. I feel honored to share your beautiful work. It is inspirational.
    All the best!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete