Friday, November 13, 2009

I Have An Idea!

Recently, I've been finding that there are a few lovely blogs I just don't make time for anymore. That is to say I just don't have the time to read them. The online journals that I do get to enjoy are the ones that make several quick little posts throughout the day. And I think there is something to that. Those blogs with the little mini-posts, its not just that they fit into my schedule. It's that I find them more fun. They share a lovely image, new product, or idea but all at different times. Sometimes I go back later the same day to see what's new and other times I head over there later in the week and find a whole bunch of posts filled to the brim with eye candy just waiting there for me. Because they're not too lengthy I have time to read them all instead of feeling overwhelmed that I've missed too much.

So, I'd like to give it a try here today and see how it goes. For my regular readers out there I'd love to hear your take on which style of posting you prefer. I'm thinking that with the several mini posts I'd be able to share more throughout the week instead of just Monday, Wednesday, Friday. There are so many fun finds I stumble across every day, but if I don't have a lot to say about it it doesn't get shared. So, I think I'd like to change that - at least for a few days a week.


{image found here }

No comments:

Post a Comment