Monday, August 16, 2010

A Sun-Charged Day

It has been such a great day today! I've been working on some lovely 5"x7" Swallowtail Invites in my bright and sunny workshop. My space has just been flooded with light all day, but there's not even a trace of that yucky humidity that's been hanging 'round Buffalo all weekend. So now I'm taking an early dinner/late lunch break from a productive day in my workshop and I thought it'd be the perfect time to share a tiny taste of a few projects I've recently worked on.
The only problem is I keep forgetting to photograph my local orders. I worked on a handful of them in the past few months, but because each was hand delivered it never occurred to me to take some product shots like I do for my online orders. And its driving me nuts since they were all lovely custom invitation orders and I could have used some shots for my portfolio! Ugghhh, I guess I'll have to chalk it up to part of the learning process and know that next time it will be on my mind. Well, at least I hope it will, eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment