Thursday, August 26, 2010

Go Poketo!

If you've been hiding under a rock like me you may have missed August 10th's release of Target's collaboration with design studio Poketo. Target has been luring big name designers as well as quirky lesser known artists into producing budget friendly wares for quite some time now and, I gotta say, few have had me as excited as their most recent hook-up with Poketo.

L.A. based Poketo was founded in 2003 with the goal to produce art for the everyday. Working together with a slew of ever-charging artists Poketo takes otherwise expensive gallery art and showcases it on wallets, tote bags, key chains, plates and more. Their back-to-school Fall line for Target does not disappoint; full of 52 quirky print accessories ranging from wallets (that helped make Poketo famous) to water bottles.
I urge you to head on over to your local Target today and snag a few pieces of your own before they're gone. I was in there yesterday and when I saw that Poketo sign I made a b-line through the accessories department and immediately started filling up my basket. I came home with some super fun 3-in-1 pouches and a new camera bag. It hurt me not to buy it all. Sadly, I had to walk away from this wallet and luggage tag. But, not to worry, I'm sure they will find a nice home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment