Friday, March 27, 2009

A Roarin' Good Card

I recently had a request to make a custom birthday card for a little boy who loves animals. All the client knew was that it had to be yellow and blue and fun. We exchanged a few emails and I sent her some rough sample pictures to pick just the right little animal. In the end this is what I whipped up for her little nephew. I think I'll call it a Roarin' Good Birthday Card.



I was sure to add a lot of dimension, and quite securely I might add, as it was for a pre-schooler.

So just remember no request is too small. Custom is the name of the game here at Birdcage Cards. Next week I'll share some pictures of our new spring and Easter cards so stayed tuned.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. This card will definately be a hit with my nephew. It couldn't be more appropriate. I will post another comment with his reaction to the cute card. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete