Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Time to Gush

It's cold and rainy here in Buffalo today - shocker I know - but the smile on my face is plastered on so wide that I'm feeling all sunny and warm. I'm super excited to share my news. Some of you who get Etsy's emails may already know what I'm going to say, but for the rest of you - I'm just dying to gush! My Autumn Harvest Confetti was featured in Etsy's Fall Entertaining Guide yesterday. I'm feeling a bit stunned to be included and am pleasantly swamped with orders - woo hooo!


I'm getting a ton of traffic to my shop and a bunch of new hearts (hearts are Etsy's way to bookmark a favorite shop or item). For a handmade artist literally every bit of word of mouth is a treasured thing, but to reach an audience this wide at the recommendation of one of Etsy's shopping guides is huge and I'm truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment