Friday, December 4, 2009

Snowy Day Inspiration

I just love this picture. Isn't it adorable?! It remindes me of just how much love our holiday letters really do carry with them through the post. Plus, it's perfect for a day like today since it's such a bright and snowy afternoon here in Buffalo. Big fluffy snowflakes are falling outside my window and I almost wish I was sitting in one of my favorite coffee spots sipping hot cocoa with melted marshmallows and pretending to peruse an Art Voice while actually watching all the people hustle by with their heads down and hands snugly tucked away inside their pockets. But, then I remember that in order to get to that coffee shop I'd have to be one of those cold fast walking people. So...I think I'll make my own hot cocoa today.


image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment