Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Dog Ate My Homework

Oh dear neglected blog I promise to never leave you again for quite so long. It's just that my laptop was out of commission. Which meant all of my pretty pictures and interesting links were as well and I didn't want to write a post about not being able to write a post. And then for the better half of last week I was so used to not writing and editing pictures for here that I seemed to forget how to budget my time accordingly. So, now here we are two weeks later and I'm all full of excuses.

I have learned a valuable lesson though about the importance of having a back-up. And I'll be looking into online bookmarking sites like tumblr and we heart it this weekend. If anyone has had any experiences with either one please send me an email or leave a comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts. And I promise not to be a stranger again : )

lots of love - Kate


image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment