Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Secret Garden

With a new season in full swing is it any wondering that I'm feeling all these fresh bloom inspired creations?! Feminine details in soft dreamy colors makes each find above quite sigh worthy. They have even got me thinking about a little sewing project to breathe some life into a simple cardigan and classic tee. Don't worry, I'll be sure to share all the fun details once I get the project underway and that won't be until I wrap up my newest invitation order for a baby shower. See - spring really does bring in new life all around us.

{clockwise from top left: I love bringing a bit of creativity to an outfit in an effortless and casual way and this secret garden tee is the perfect way to do so. Lovely and Elegant, this quintessential soft and dreamy print is done just right. Love this white cascading flower wall art; I think its perfect for a nursery or bedroom. These mini rosette bobby pins are a great way to bring a touch of softness around your face. Adore - adore - this soft ivory flower pin. Use it as a hairpin one day and a brooch the next and, come on, who doesn't love a double duty accessory?! Surprise, surprise another ruffle that I feel in love with, Five Ruffles Pillow Cover. Yet another flower brooch variation from the lovely shop French Toast Friday. Not only are these earrings great, but so is their name: Flowering Sugar Drops. To fun! And smack dab in the middle is a gorgeous drawing, Flowery, that I have literally fallen in love with.}

Well, that's all for today kiddies. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment