Friday, January 1, 2010

Memo to Me...

At this point you may be expecting some words of wisdom for the new year or perhaps you thought I might take a look back at the final year of a decade and the start of my little stationery company, but no. I am being in the moment. And in this moment my head is telling me that I drank too much wine last night and I better crawl - slowly- back into bed before it implodes. So, there it is - me being in the moment and snuggling back into bed...with my bathrobe still on.

Happy New Year! (ugh, probably shouldn't have shouted that last bit)

3 comments:

  1. Such a great reminder! Just stop and smell the roses, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly! well that and don't drink too much wine on New Year's, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a strong believer in this living in the moment stuff. am so happy to find your pretty blog and cards. thanks for this reminder. xo.

    ReplyDelete